Finally, December is here. Advent begins Sunday, and ’tis the season to be full of joy for His glory. One of the best ways to enjoy the weeks leading up to the 25th is Christmas music. While everyone has there own opinions and tastes, some albums are pure gifts from God for all to enjoy, especially that special time when you are decorating with friends and family.
Here’s 5 of our essential Christmas albums that should be on any Christmas playlist:
1. Johnny Cash’s The Christmas Spirit
2. Frank Sinatra’s A Jolly Christmas
3. Bing Crosby’s Christmas Classics
4. Elvis Presley’s Christmas Album
5. Nat King Cole’s The Christmas Song